- Extra 15% OFF on orders above ₹4000, Use code: RASHFREE
- Extra 12% OFF on orders above ₹2500, Use code: REUSE
- Extra 10% OFF on orders above ₹1500, Use code: MOMMADE
- Extra 5% OFF on all orders, Use code: ORGANIC
What You See Is What You Get!
- 1 Multi-size Waterproof Outer
- 1 Magic Dry Feel Main Pad
Magic Dry Feel Main Pad consists of 9 layers (after folding) of GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton with a SuperDryFeel™ layer on top to keep your baby’s bum dry.
For long hours absorbency/all-night usage/heavy wetting babies, we recommend using the Magic Booster Pad. You can purchase it here.
For chubby babies and older babies we suggest using UNO Size extenders- These transform your Freesize UNO 2.0 into a bigger size, you can buy them here
As babies grow, they start getting active and they get taller and leaner.
With these growth changes, sometimes the diaper fitting moves from larger size to smaller size in UNO diapers.
Baby grows, but fits perfectly on a smaller size setting than before!
The ULTIMATE cloth diaper is here!
What goes inside the UNO 2.0 to make it the ULTIMATE?
- SnapEasy* System (Patent pending)
- 300+ times Reusable & Washable
- Trimmest Cloth Diaper
- Waterproof Exterior
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Pads
- All night absorption~ (Lasts up to 12 hrs~ with booster pad~)
- Adjustable sizing (almost magical!) - fits 3-month-old & 3-year-old!
What we keep out of the UNO 2.0 to keep it the ULTIMATE?
Meet UNO 2.0 - India’s 1st CPSIA Certified & Tested Cloth Diaper!
*Disclaimer: The [SnapEasy/ SmartFastening] system of UNO 2.0 diaper is a patent pending product owned and filed by Navashya Consumer Products Private Limited. It is the responsibility of all individuals, and / or organizations, to take all reasonable measures to ensure their actions avert potential infringement with the applicable territorial patent laws they work within. Failure to take all reasonable steps to avert patent infringement may result in legal liability to the subject person(s) and or organization(s) found infringing on product patents.