- Hands on 3PL - B2C warehouse operation ( Day today operation,SLA Meet, set up, cost negotiation, site visit)
- Handling Market Place orders - Leading portal to small portals
- Good communication skills
- Handling customer care complaints
- Transporter handling / Negotiation /Report Review
- Return management (RTO / RTV)
- Leadership capacity ( At least have capacity to handle to 3+ people
- Inter-department handling skill
- Trouble shoot on queries and problems
- Maintain required MIS for smooth B2C operation Pan India
Prior exp. in D2C operations is a must for this role.
Experience: 5-8 yrs
Education: Any Graduate / Preferable MBA (Operations/Logistics Management
INFLUENCER MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Searching for influencers (especially those who are moms or mom-to-be)
- Giving them the data they require along with product training and goodies
- Ensuring conversion and maintaining sheet of prospects
- Researching relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorming new curative approaches to influence campaigns
- Keeping abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Following up with influencers for timely completion of campaigns
- Strategizing & implementing new Ideas to boost Influencer revenue
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
This candidate will be a subject matter expert for social channels and influencer-led campaigns within the team. He/She will demonstrate strong ownership, attention to detail and maintain clear and concise communication across leadership levels. He/She is an advocate for the customer experience on Social Media, providing ongoing social-specific insights.
- Own the social media strategy which includes content creation, ORM, & monthly calendars
- Develop and launch paid social media campaigns for all owned brands. Make sure we build robust media strategy and share learnings on a regular basis to make sure we are consistently improving. Responsibilities include campaign testing and learning sharing, reporting, etc.
- Manage creative, media & influencer agencies to plan and execute campaigns.
- Create social first campaigns with an objective to deliver on the KPIs.
- Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings.
- Own social media listening, monitoring & reporting.
- Work with platform partners to ensure the business is adopting the latest product features and best practices.
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience in social media management, and/or social media planning
- Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact
- Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing and negotiating media and content contracts
- Understanding of creative development process and media planning
- Proven track record of delivering high quality social media campaigns in very dynamic environments
- Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to capture and use various data points to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Proven working experience in merchandising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
- Up to date with merchandising practices and skills
- Monitor stock movement and consider mark downs, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customer’ expectation and company’s objectives
- Production follow-up with Vendor & Maintaining order status report – TNA
- Smooth and timely transitions from development to production
- Coordinating with vendors in executing & processing of orders.
- Ensuring shipment handover in time and documents duly completed with correct PO no.
- Maintenance of order wise FTP & GPT data
- To coordinate with the vendors for Photo shoots, PPS samples and any additional samples.
- Data updating
- PO Verification before executing the process