A mother is judged for every single choice that she makes for her baby. People will judge you, whether you breastfeed or formula feed the baby, whether the baby is chubby or lean, fair or dark, whether you use coconut oil or olive oil, whether you start solids early or late, and similarly, whether you choose to use Cloth diapers or Disposable diapers. This list is never ending. I am sure most of the mothers will agree with me here.
1. Nope. Not an overclaim. Really.
2. You can increase absorbency too!
3. Keep those precious bummies dry!
5. Yes, washing cloth diapers is easy. You can wash them like regular garments!
6. Most disposable diapers go to the landfill with human waste in it. This human waste stays inside the diaper for years and also ends up contaminating the ground waters
7. This is what makes the Advanced Cloth Diapers even more awesome. Superbottoms are made with a lot of love and with world class workmanship to last 300+ washes
8. Cloth is the best!
9. You will not be able stop admiring your baby’s chic bum 🙂
10. When it comes to your baby’s comfort, choose a diaper that stands for quality.