- Get a Super Laundry Sheets - Pack of 10 ABSOLUTELY FREE on orders above ₹2000
- Get a Super Laundry Sheets - Pack of 10 for 50% OFF on orders above ₹1000
- Extra 15% OFF on orders above ₹4000, Use code: RASHFREE
- Extra 12% OFF on orders above ₹2500, Use code: REUSE
- Extra 10% OFF on orders above ₹1500, Use code: MOMMADE
- Extra 5% OFF on all orders, Use code: ORGANIC
- Get 10% off with Axis bank credit and debit cards on orders above ₹1000.
Soft newborn essentials for your little one- Jhablas and Dry Feel Langots!
SuperBottoms Jhablas come in a very comfortable wrap-over pattern and easy-snap buttons, making it quick & hassle-free to put on.
SuperBottoms Mulmul Jhabla and Langots have been lovingly, carefully, and thoughtfully designed as the utmost comfort clothing for your precious newborn.
Available in traditional and cute prints in AZO-free safe dyes.
Use Dry Feel Langots to give Diaper-Free time for babies.
Our langots keep the baby dry, but do note that these are not waterproof and may get damp on the outer. Hence it’s recommended to change the langot after 1 pee.
For Jhabla –
Wash them thoroughly like regular clothes with detergent in cold water.
We recommend washing it once before first use for best results.
Please wash separately for the first few times as some colours tend to bleed.
For Dry Feel Langot –
Step 1: Rinse the Dry Feel Nappy under running water to remove the pee.
Step 2: Wash them like regular clothes with detergent.
Bummy suggests - Tie the strings together before washing to avoid tangling during machine