How to wash ?
- Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in machine or by hand.
- Use regular detergents such as Surf / Tide and not liquid detergents containing conditioners / fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating baby’s delicate skin.
- Also no detergent bar and use of brush allowed.
- The diapers can also be dried in machine or sun dried.
Read this post on common mistakes to avoid while washing diapers https://www.superbottoms.com/common-mistakes-washing-cloth-diapers/
- India’s 1st and only Tested and Certified Cloth Diaper brand (as per US standards)
- Super trim crotch diapers
- Always high quality fabrics keeping baby’s comfort and skin in mind
- Super cute prints designed by in-house mom designers
- Brilliant All-Moms Support Team available on call / whatsapp always
- Voted No1. Cloth Diaper Brand- KSP awards
- India’s ONLY One wash prep diaper!
PLEASE NOTE :
The diaper contains natural fabrics and hence takes 1 wash to reach optimum absorbency.
**Please Read instructions leaflet and call us on our helpline at the number mentioned in the flyer.**