Superbottoms Plus diaper is ideally suited for night-time diapering or for heavy wetting babies.
Structure: This pack contains one Superbottoms plus with attached soaker with suede dry – feel, and 1 additional bamboo cotton soaker – attachable with a snap.
The additional soaker is to be placed BELOW the attached soaker.
The entire diaper is lined with a dry-feel microsuede lining which stays dry even if baby urinates on it.
This gives baby a stay-dry feel all through the night.
The diaper comes with an additional booster soaker which can be used with the attached soaker. Together these 2 soakers can last 7-8+ hours for most babies.
The diaper in total contains 9 layers of SUPER absorbent and high quality organic bamboo cotton.
The diaper also has a back pocket for additional soakers if required.
Learn more by watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RRp5dKhsw
How to use:
STEP 1: ALWAYS wash the diaper atleast 2-3 times before use using detergent. This because Organic Bamboo Cotton is a natural fibre and needs to be washed before it can absorb completely.
Skipping this step CAN CAUSE leaks.
STEP 2: ALWAYS size diaper before use using the front panel of snaps.
There are 12 snaps in front meant for reducing size. The size must be such that there are NO GAPS around the thigh. It fits from 5-17 kg.
A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies.
Watch how to size your diaper here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXX-3P8YLY&t=9s
STEP 3: Use 1 soaker (attached) if you want the diaper to last for lesser hours and 2 soakers if you want it to last 7-8+ hours.
Watch how to get a great fit for Superbottoms Plus cloth diapers here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfeAFAw-MtE
How to wash ?
- Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in machine or by hand.
- Use regular detergents such as Surf / Tide and not liquid detergents containing conditioners / fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating baby’s delicate skin.
- Also no Detergent bar and use of brush allowed.
- The diapers can also be dried in machine or sun dried.
Read this post on common mistakes to avoid while washing diapers https://www.superbottoms.com/common-mistakes-washing-cloth-diapers/
- India’s first and only Tested and Certified Cloth Diaper brand (as per US standards)
- Super trim crotch diapers
- Always high quality fabrics keeping baby’s comfort and skin in mind
- Super cute prints designed by in-house mom designers
- Brilliant All-Moms Support Team available on call / whatsapp always
PLEASE NOTE :
The diaper contains natural fabrics and hence takes 5 washes to reach optimum absorbency.
**Please Read instructions leaflet and call us on our helpline at the number mentioned in the flyer.**
This product falls under Non-refundable category.
If you are new to cloth diapering, it may take some learning to get it right. Please feel free to reach out to us for any help. We will be happy and prompt to reply! Our helpline – [email protected] / +91 98193 13426