How to wash ?
- Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in machine or by hand.
- Use regular detergents such as Surf / Tide and not liquid detergents containing conditioners / fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating baby’s delicate skin.
- Also no Detergent bar and use of brush allowed.
- The diapers can also be dried in machine or sun dried.
Read this post on common mistakes to avoid while washing diapers https://www.superbottoms.com/common-mistakes-washing-cloth-diapers/
- India’s first and only Tested and Certified Cloth Diaper brand (as per US standards)
- Super trim crotch diapers
- Always high quality fabrics keeping baby’s comfort and skin in mind
- Super cute prints designed by in-house mom designers
- Brilliant All-Moms Support Team available on call / whatsapp always
**Please Read instructions leaflet and call us on our helpline at the number mentioned in the flyer.**
Each Superbottoms diaper speaks of excellent quality workmanship and fabrics to give only the best for your baby.
– This product falls under Non-refundable category.
– If you are new to cloth diapering, it may take some learning to get it right. Please feel free to reach out to us for any help. We will be happy and prompt to reply! Our helpline – email@example.com / +91 98193 13426