SuperBottoms partners with United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) X Govardhan Eco Village (GEV) - The Tide Turner's Plastic Challenge
SuperBottoms is a community of conscious parents, who have opted for sustainable diapering and have said NO to disposable diapers, made of plastic. Not only in diapering, our customers have chosen a sustainable lifestyle whether it is switching to reusable straws, sustainable menstruation, bamboo toothbrushes, cloth bags etc
Sustainability is our core brand value, from our products, to packaging, to warehouse, we have always followed zero plastic policy.
What is Tide Turners Plastic Challenge
Plastic has become a big challenge for not just the future generations, but it is an immediate threat for all of us today as well. Tide Turners Plastic Challenge is a program designed for the youth across the world to not just understand the impact of plastic pollution, but also to motivate them to reduce the use of plastic at their individual level, and encourage others in their surrounding to do the same.
Objective of the challenge
- Understand how plastic pollution is threatening life in oceans, other water bodies and on lands.
- Reduce your personal consumption of single-use or disposable plastics.
- Inspire friends, family, school, college or community to reduce consumption of single-use plastics.
- Become a Youth Leader by creating lasting change on a wider scale in your sphere of influence.
The challenge involves completing three levels. The entry level builds knowledge about the cause in the young leaders. The leader level supports young leaders into taking action for environmental causes and steers them towards advocacy in small groups. The champion level enables them to become community champions and arrange community drives against plastic pollution.
We have always been keen to collaborate with partners who believe in sustainability and we are taking a step “Beyond Cloth Diapering”. We are proud to partner with United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and Govardhan Eco Village (GEV) as we present the “Tide Turners Plastic Challenge.
To take up the challenge and earn a certificate from the United Nations Environment Programme upon completion, please submit below details.
Once you submit these details, you will be redirected to the “Tide Turners Plastic Challenge” page to complete the registration.
Guidelines to complete your registration & create the dashboard:
- Choose the 'Register Now' tab and choose registering as an 'Individual'. Provide basic details like Name, email id, etc.
- Choose 'CEE' for 'Which partner are you associated with?'
- Write 'SuperBottoms' in 'Institution Name'
- Write your city in 'Institution City'
- Choose 'Govardhan Ecovillage' for 'Who recommended you to participate in the challenge'
P.S. - Upon submission, you will receive a mail with guidelines. Please check your SPAM folder in case you do not receive the mail in your inbox.