All you need is just 4 basic ingredients, that are easily found at home:
- WATER (Use distilled/boiled water)
- COCONUT OIL (Ideal to use virgin coconut oil)
- WASH (Your baby wash. Ideal to use natural organic products)
- ESSENTIAL OILS (This can be skipped, however Lavender, Calendula, Tea tree and Aloe Vera are good to prevent rashes)
How to make your baby wipe solution?
- Water about 90 ml
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp baby wash
- Mix them well and put in a bottle and start spraying!
Do note: You can tweak the proportions of oil and wash depending on your preference.
Your homemade baby wipe solution is now ready to use. Thinking how to use it? Read on...
1. Shake well before using.
2. Spray directly on the bum or wipes.
3. Wet properly bum/wipes with solution.
4. Store the wipes and solution in a Waterproof Cloth Bag for easy to go use.