Wet Bags & Superslings – Uses and More
by Superbottoms | Oct, 27, 2017 | Wet Bags
Wet Bags were traditionally designed to store used and soiled diapers on the go. But over a period of time, they have become much more feasible and can be put to use for various purposes. Superbottoms Wet Bags (a.k.a Superbags) are made of high quality materials. They are super soft and huge and come with 2 zipper compartments. The bigger compartment has double TPU lining to make them truly waterproof! They also have loops at both ends which helps hanging onto rods. They are 40×30 cms in size. They can hold upto 12-15 diapers easily.
The Superslings are a mini version of wet bags. The size of Supersling is 10X15 cms in size and can hold 1-2 cloth diapers.
Some uses of Wet bags and Superslings:
1. Store Soiled Diapers: While you are away from home and you have had a poopy baby, the pooped cloth diapers can simply be folded and stored in the wetbag. The poop smell or the diaper wetness won’t even be felt outside. All you need to do is zip up the wet bag and keep it safe
2. Can be used as a travel kit: Whenever you are traveling, these bags can be used to store Shampoo, conditioner, and other such toiletries. Having one wetbag or even supersling bag to store them is sufficient.
3. Can be used as a travel laundry bag: Storing the clothes for Laundry in a plastic bag is boring and out of style now. Besides, plastic is such a no-no for the environment. The Superbottoms Superbags can be used to store the spoiled or used clothes that needs to go for a wash. The wet bag is very much capable of keeping the smell and wetness within itself. You won’t smell a thing outside
4. Grocery Bag: Imagine walking in the market with a stylish Superbottoms Superbag to carry groceries instead of a boring plastic bag. Sounds great and makes you more of a eco-friendly and supercool mom.
5. Swimsuits: You can very well carry your swimsuits in the Superbottoms wet bag and it will take care of the wetness and keep it inside.
6. Food and Lunch boxes: Wet bags keep the moisture inside. Hence, storing food or lunch box is a great option. Moreover, if ever your tiffin leaks, your bag won’t be spoilt. The wet bag will be, however its washable. Many moms prefer taking lunch boxes in the wet bags or Supersling bags.
7. Ice-pack: There are times when babies hurt themselves in the task of exploring the world. In times like these, just put in some ice in the supersling bag and use them as an ice-pack to soothe the baby. This can be used even for the swellings that we as adults get.
8. Cloth Pads: If you are one of those eco-friendly moms who use cloth pads instead of disposable sanitary napkins. These Superbags are ideal for you. Just dump in the used cloth pads inside the Superbag or wet bags and you are good to go.
9. Mobile Phones: During Rainy season, wet bags turns out to be a great idea in storing mobile phones and other such electronic stuffs.
10. Carrying stuffs for strolls: it is very handy to store basic stuffs like keys, mobile phones, etc. when you are going for short walks.