Superbottoms Cover diapers are ideally suited for day-time diapering, and if you need an economical day-time diapering option
Read why Superbottoms Cover Diapers make for a great Day-Time Diapering solution here http://www.superbottoms.com/cover-diapers-day-time-solution/
In a cover diaper you can change the soaker and reuse the outer. This makes Cover Diapers a super economical diapering option. Extra Dry-Feel soakers are also available here.
Also, with each change, it is a fresh clean fabric touching your baby’s skin.
Structure: The diaper has a Waterproof outer shell and comes with 1 Stay-dry soaker. The soakers are lined with a high-quality stay-dry fabric that keeps baby skin dry even if baby urinates on it
Once a soaker (pad) is full, you can simply replace it with a fresh pad! Extra Dry-Feel soakers are also available here.
How to use:
STEP 1: ALWAYS wash the diaper atleast once before use using detergent.
Skipping this step CAN CAUSE leaks.
STEP 2: ALWAYS size diaper before use using the front panel of snaps. There are 12 snaps in front meant for reducing size. The size must be such that there are NO GAPS around the thigh.
A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies.
STEP 3: Place 1 soaker and fasten it using snaps onto the cover. IF the cover is reduced in size, FOLD the soaker also to fit in.
**The soaker must lie FLAT on the cover properly**
This pack contains 2 SUPERSORT Superbottoms Covers + 5 Dry-feel soakers. The entire diaper and soakers are completely washable and reusable.
Always keep the smoother side touching baby skin.
The diaper has snaps to increase / decrease size to fit on any baby between 5-17 kg of weight (approx) When you receive the diaper, do make sure to open the snaps and then adjust to the right size.
How to wash ?
- Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in machine or by hand.
- Use regular detergents such as Surf / Tide and not liquid detergents containing conditioners / fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating baby’s delicate skin.
- Also no Detergent bar and use of brush allowed.
- The diapers can also be dried in machine or sun dried.
Read this post on common mistakes to avoid while washing diapers http://www.superbottoms.com/common-mistakes-washing-cloth-diapers/
- India’s first and only Tested and Certified Cloth Diaper brand (as per US standards)
- Super trim crotch diapers
- Always high quality fabrics keeping baby’s comfort and skin in mind
- Super cute prints designed by in-house mom designers
- Brilliant All-Moms Support Team available on call / whatsapp always
**Please Read instructions leaflet and call us on our helpline at the number mentioned in the flyer.**
Each Superbottoms diaper speaks of excellent quality workmanship and fabrics to give only the best for your baby.
– This product falls under Non-refundable category.
– If you are new to cloth diapering, it may take some learning to get it right. Please feel free to reach out to us for any help. We will be happy and prompt to reply! Our helpline – firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 98193 13426